-Part One: Learning about about my personality type in a relationship help me realize that there are a lot of things that I have to work on in myself before I can get into a committed relationship with someone. It also made me realize that I have no idea what kind of time and effort goes into planning a wedding and that I really need to appreciate the people that do it for a living because they are the real MVP'S.
-Part Two: In part two I learned that I don't know very much about my family , about who they are or where they came from. I also learned that, it depend on how you deal with situations that tells the kind of person you are. I don't know my family very well but I would like to think that I still know how to handle challenges that come my way.
-Part Three: I learned that buy or renting a house seems a lot easier than I had originally thought it. I learned that there are a lot of websites and services that are willing and ready to help you, that I don't have to absolutely freak out thinking about my future.
![]() |
| (just a house) |
2. Please give me at least one recommendation and one commendation for each of the parts of Life Stage 3.
- Part One: Recommendation: Maybe if you could be more specific on what exactly you consider important and that you want budgeted when it comes to the wedding part.
Commendation: I really enjoyed the idea of looking into a honeymoon and seeing the activities and adventures that you could partake in while on said honeymoon.
-Part Two: Recommendation: I felt that the "Do You Know Quiz" really had no relevance.
Commendation: Having to speak to the oldest member of your family and interview them really gave me a good feeling aside from getting my assignment done. I enjoyed that connection time.
-Part Three: Recommendation: Shopping for credit is kind of frustrating snd confusing, so maybe if next time you can give a demonstration on how to do it and where to possibly go to find the information.
Commendation: I liked looking for houses, it was fun to look and dream and wonder.
![]() |
| (just credit cards) |


No comments:
Post a Comment