I will be getting married October 20th, 2015 at the Ponte Winery in San Diego. Below us a picture of the total cost of the venue and all that it includes. There is no priest or anything of that sort because I dont believe in God and I have no idea what my significant other believes in. Also, if you notice, I included a husbands tux and a wife's dress nit me), this is because I have no idea what gender I'm going to marry. Im keeping my options open.
Here are some pictures of the Ponte Winery ...
Now, here are some pictures of other things on my spreadsheet. Lets keep in mind that I have been to about 2 weddings in my entire life and that I absolutely loathed going to both. Also, that I have almost no idea what kind of important details go into making a wedding come to life. (:
![]() |
| (My Wedding dress: front) |
![]() |
| (My Wedding dress: back) |
![]() |
| (My Reception Dress) |
![]() |
| (Groom's Tux : front) |
![]() |
| (Groom's Tux: back) |
![]() |
| (Wife's Wedding Dress) |
![]() |
| (My shoes) |
![]() |
| (Wife's shoes) |
| (Husband's shoes) |
![]() |
| (My ring) |
![]() |
| (Wife's ring) |
![]() |
| (Husband's ring) |
![]() |
| (Bouquet) |
![]() |
| (tray and glass set) |
![]() |
| (wireless speakers) |
![]() |
| ("reds set") |
![]() |
| (jewelry set) |
![]() |
| (poker chips) |
![]() |
| (knives with flashlights) |
![]() |
| (engraved glass pitcher) |
![]() |
| (floating ice chest) |
























No comments:
Post a Comment