Translate

08 March 2015

#17: Major expenses - Honey moon/vacation

For my honeymoon I decided to travel to Amsterdam, Netherlands. I stayed in the same hotel, The Park Hotel, for 9 nights, 8 days. I rented a car, which means I didn't have to take trains or taxis.

I didn't count traveling days (departure/arrival days) as days in the actual vacation because, on the 23rd of October I arrived at 7:30 PM and assuming I'm being normal person, I unpacked and went to bed. Then , on the 1st of November, I left at 11:00 AM which means that I should've been at the airport at around 9:00 AM, and that would only give  me enough time to eat breakfast at the hotel. 

Im the link to the spreadsheet...

Everyday starts out the same because I figure, wake up, eat breakfast, work out/shower/change/ect., eat lunch, and then go and do activities and explore. 

tbd stands for TO BE DETERMINED, and those are in the place of prices that can't be determined until I am actually in Amsterdam. 

Below are some pictures of stuff on my spread sheet : 


(Park Hotel)


(De Kas - Restaurant)



(The Anne Frank House : the brown one)

(Loetje - Restaurant)


(Bengijnhof - a "Secret" Garden)

(Toscanini - Restaurant)


(Oude Kerk - really really old church)

No comments:

Post a Comment