Translate

08 March 2015

#15: Continued...

I read that, my natural partner are supposed to  be ENFJ's , ISFJ's, and ENTJ's. Then I went on to read that my potential compliments are ISTP's, ISFJ's, ESFP's, and ENTJ's. Although potential compliments doesn't exactly mean, "you should be in a relationship with these people" , it does mean that we can learn from each other and help each other grow and I think that, thats part of what a relationship is about. I will now continue to partially dissect each 'natural partner' and give one piece of evidence as to why I think they would , and why I think they wouldn't, be a good match for me. 

ENFJ'S:

    (The Protagonist) 
  • "ENFJs will still rely on conversations about their mutual feelings, checking the pulse of the relationship by asking how things are, and if there's anything else they can do. While this can help to keep conflict, which ENFJs abhor, to a minimum, they also risk being overbearing or needy - ENFJs should keep in mind that sometimes the only thing that's wrong is being asked what's wrong too often."
Im all for constant reassurance and making sure that everyone is happy, but when gets to the point where its suffocating and you feel like, even if you say everything is fine and dandy, your significant other won't believe you, I tend to close off. When I close off, I'm not able to give the person the attention and commitment that they need and deserve and that is a massive problem. 

  • "ENFJs don't need much to be happy, just to know that their partner is happy, and for their partner to express that happiness through visible affection."
Im a hugger, and a kisser, and a randomly touch your arm or shoulder or elbow-er, to show my affection. 

ISFJ's: 

    (The Defender)
  • " ISFJs are most attractive when they are simply being themselves in a comfortable environment such as work, where their natural flow shows this kindness and dedication. "
I agree that, when you're doing something you love and you're all natural and comfortable, then who you really are will come out. I'd much rather meet someone by pure chance and see them in their natural "habitat" , then to meet someone pretending to be who they aren't. 

  • "ISFJ personalities can value the idea of committed romance almost as highly as some regard religious beliefs"
I definitely agree the romantic relationships are important, but to me, regarding them as highly as some regard religion, thats a lot of pressure. I dont tend to do well under pressure. I'd much rather prefer a more casual, laid back, "let the chips fall where they may" type of relationship. 

ENTJ's:

    (The Commander)
  • Sensing others' feelings and emotions will never be a comfortable skill for ENTJs, but it is critical that they work consciously to develop it, both for their partners' sake and for their own healthy emotional expression."
I'm big on trying to sense what people are feeling. If someone is uncomfortable, or satisfied, or sad, or really happy, its really important to me to know where peoples emotions are and for me to figure how to work in harmony with those emotions. If my significant other is uncomfortable trying to work out how I'm feeling, or they dont even want to try and sense where I'm at emotionally than thats a deal breaker. Even though to an ENTJ its not them being mean and totally disregarding me, thats what it'll most likely feel like to me. 

  • "ENTJs are extremely growth-oriented, and will seize any opportunity to improve themselves, listening to and acting on criticisms, so long as they are logical ones, and always striving to improve their knowledge."
I find it extremely comfortable (for lack of a better word) to know that ENTJ's can hear criticism, take it, and 'better' themselves with it, instead of taking it and feeling attacked or getting defensive and taking it the wrong way. I enjoy learning new things and improving my knowledge and it would be great to find a partner that shares that same interest, like the ENTJ's. 

All in all, there isn't one personality stated above that I feel most suits me. There isn't one personality out of the sixteen total that I feel most suits me. I just want to find people that I mesh well with, that I can have fun with, that I can be myself with, that  I can learn and grow with . That could be anybody. 






No comments:

Post a Comment