Translate

02 February 2015

#7: My budget

I'm doing my budget on traveling for 24 weeks , or 6 months. 
I will be taking my own clothes and other personal items so they are not specifically included in the amount but I will be including 'extra spending money' which could be applied to the  "other personal items". I will be spending 8 weeks, alone, in each of the three destinations below, so the cost that you see are the cost of singular living over those 8 weeks. 


San Juan, Puerto Rico:

  • Flight from L.A to Puerto Rico - $383.30
  • Baggage Fee - $60.00
  • Hotel Stay - $13,776.00 
  • Transportation (walking + metro) - $120.00 
  • Food Cost - $1,960.00 
  • Extra Spending Money - $500.00 


Canberra, Australia:

  • Flight from Puerto Rico to Australia - $1,374.90 
  • Baggage Fee - Varies
  • Hotel Stay - $8,524.00 
  • Transportation (walking + bus) - $415.00
  • Food Cost - $2,856.00
  • Extra Spending Money - $500.00 


London, England:

  • Flight from Australia to England - $860.80 
  • Baggage Fee - Free b/c weight limit
  • Hotel Stay - $9,344.00
  • Transportation (walking + bus + tram) - $245.95
  • Food Cost - $2,520.00 
  • Extra spending money - $500.00


Back to L.A:

  • Flight form England back to L.A - $1,053.50
  • Baggage - $50.00 

 Total Cost - $45,043.45


My grandma and other family members  will be providing a portion of the funds and I will also be working as a receptionist/secretary at my grandma's business because its the easiest way to find a job that works with and around my schedule .  

No comments:

Post a Comment