I asked around , and these were three of the most repeated answers I got. I, in no way , enjoy tooting my own horn so I asked my friends to toot is for me. I'm very uncomfortable while writing this. Just putting this out there. Okay.
1. Supportive: "She makes an effort to check up on you and will always be there for you if you have anything going on. You can always depend on Sarah to have your back and support you through whatever situation you may be going through." , from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. Then another friend said," You'll always be there for people and you give good advice. Like that one time you picked me up at 10 at night because I told you I didn't want to be home.", and this friend also wishes to remain anonymous. I don't like to know that people that I care about are hurting so I try to keep tabs on them as much as I can. I'll also try to support them in anything they do. But I'm not one of those of people that will support you when i think what you're doing is wrong. If its really super wrong and you shouldn't be doing i t, i'll tell you that and i think that could also count as being supportive in a way. I don't like telling people that I don't think they're capable of accomplishing something that they're aiming for. I'll be you're own personal cheerleader.
*Disclaimer: All of these people wish to remain anonymous because they don't want you to know that they have actual feeling and that they think i'm great.
*Disclaimer: All of these people wish to remain anonymous because they don't want you to know that they have actual feeling and that they think i'm great.
2. Convivial:"Sarah has always been friendly to everyone, even strangers! She always asks me how my day is going and how I am doing. She has amazing stories to tell and is truly a great person. She will do whatever it takes to make you laugh when you are feeling down. You can always have a good time when you are around Sarah because she is so happy all of the time, and that is a wonderful trait to have. Like, she's been giving away a cr*p load of lollipops for the last couple weeks, for no reason at all aside from her having too much.", anonymous friend said. Other anonymous friend said, "You know how to have a good time, there's never a boring moment with you. You get along with everyone and it isn't hard for you to socialize.". I don't like having problems with people, and I don't like when people are uncomfortable. I try to talk to as many people as I can and i'm always trying to include people in things. Its horrible being sad and feeling lonely and like you want to cry, so since I know exactly how that feels I try to make it so other people don't feel that way.
3. Blunt:"Sarah has always been a straightforward person. She tells you how it is and is not afraid to do it. You can always rely on Sarah to give you her true opinion on something. ", again, anonymous friend said. Finally, not anonymous Alexis said," You know how to say things how they are while still being polite. You're a very honest person.". Beating around the bush is not my forte. If I want you to know something than I'm going to make sure that you know, one way or another. I'll try not to be mean about it though, and I try not to mistake being rude with being blunt. If you don't ask me for my opinion or input I'm not going to give it to you, and i'm not going to tell you something sh*tty then say that I'm being 'honest' and that you need to deal with it. I'm not mean about it though, at least, I hope i'm not mean about it. I just think its better to be honest and truthful and straight up because you're less likely to get yourself into a mess.I don't see the point in making a situation longer than it has to be when you can cut the process in half and end up getting the same outcome.



No comments:
Post a Comment